With a broad background in global business and intellectual property protection, the Rush Law Group is ideally positioned to represent clients who own or seek to purchase all types of intellectual property assets in all aspects of their business dealings, domestically and internationally, as well as clients involved in all aspects of commercial investment and project development.
The Rush Law Group serves clients in the following areas:
- Music publishing
- Assignment licensing
- Acquisition, including due diligence and valuation of intellectual property assets
- Securitization of intellectual property assets
- Patent and technology licensing
- Copyright and trademark law
- International banking law
- Commercial and infringement litigation
- Mergers, partnerships and joint ventures
- Business venture organization and general business transactions
- Commercial lending transactions (whether asset-based, or otherwise secured by intellectual or real property)
Music Publishing Services
- Catalog Management, including Administration & Marketing - Headed by Susan Burger, this area of the Rush Law Group offers comprehensive catalog management, administration and marketing services to owners and publishers of music catalogs.
- Due Diligence for Music Catalogs - Music publishing consultant Susan Burger, who has more than 16 years of experience in music publishing, catalog administration, provides comprehensive due diligence services to purchasers of music catalogs, and then can manage the catalog's administration and marketing.
Asset-Backed Securitization Services
Rush Capital LLC was formed by Stephen K. Rush in 2002 to help companies, institutions and individuals with intellectual property assets gain access to capital and develop financial solutions. Steve Rush's unique background in intellectual property law and bank lending counsel allows Rush Capital to offer an attractive alternative to traditional financing.
The Rush Law Group is headquartered in offices on Music Row in Nashville, TN. The firm also has an office in New York and San Francisco.